Wednesday, September 12, 2007

so its about this girl

I don't even know what to say man. I'm at a loss, we were brothers for two years, now you're like a distant second cousin, whom i might see at family banquets. You aren't around. You have a busy schedule as do i. I have to keep my grades up cause its one of the two places i see you, in meetings that is. meetings is that were brothers are supposed to meet? i don't think so...i remember that i would be so excited at evening times cause me you and our other brother who has left us for another school who is getting freakin' married...just simply hangin' with you was something that got me through last year, from my dealings with that whore of an ex, to some weird depression thing. you were there, but now where are you...with her...always...homework...club...her...what about that guy who took what he saw in you and did everything in his power to earn trust and friendship from you...and you from him...? where has it all gone? I'm tired. these first few weeks have sucked with out you to go on adventures and fight with. let alone just chill with...

thats all i got..

i sound like a little girl...

Pray Hard and Hold on to Jesus

No comments: