Monday, September 10, 2007

Monday at 3:30

So yeah, Ive finished almost all of my homework for this weekend. I have a bit of reading to do for Reed and Williamson's classes tomorrow but other than that i am feeling rather accomplished for this week. I am uber excited about our meeting, i would tell you but you aren't a Kingsmen...well you are, but not you. We have a week until Rush week, and two weeks until Pledge week. WE are really picking everything up from now until the end of the semester. Heres a link to the Kingsmen website via Cascade. (it hasn't been updated since it was made...) But yeah im active and i am an officer this year. It is going to be great. I am learning things that apply to my major and i am finally loving school. Lets all hope this lasts as long as i am here right.

Pray Hard and Hold On to Jesus

No comments: