Saturday, September 1, 2007

My First Week

Good morning folks.
i haven't posted in about 10 days. But its understandable because i started school this week. i am now going to go through my schedule and you are going to have to deal with it. On Mondays and Thursdays i don't have to be up until Chapel which is nice, oh wait, i do have to get up. i have to work Cascade Facility Maintenance, but it is fun. My first class is yearbook, fun class but a lot of work. Then i have Personal Spiritual Development with Bill Hunt, this is going to be a great class, its going to teach us how to be spiritual...i guess. No its showing us how to grow in our spiritual lives as Christians. On Tuesdays and Fridays i have at 8am 20th Century European History with Dr. Williamson, its basically a WWII class, like 4 weeks of the origins of the war and the rest of the semester is spent studying WWII. Then i go to chapel and lunch then at 1pm i go to Zoology lecture class, it seems like an interesting class, some of it seems a bit like Environmental Science. then at 230 i have my second favorite class Gospel of John with Kevin Reed. it was the second day yesterday and i seriously already let enlightened. Oh and then on Wednesday i have an 8am PE class and then a 3 hour lab for Zoology. This seems like its going to be a great semester for me. I also think i am going to change my emphasis in my IDS to Bible Missions and History. Gah i don't know again i think this is the path in my life that God has lead me down. So i uh cried already this week and made another person cry at the same thing. I have been asked about my PERSEVERE bracelet that i wear and try to raise awareness for Neimann-Picks Disease. Ive had the honor of being able to Tell E'Trece's story about twice and i haven't be able make it through with out crying...oh well

heres the link to the Neimann-Picks Disease National Foundation

PERSEVERE...


Pray Hard and Hold On to Jesus

1 comment:

Mike Lewis said...

Good stuff man, but I am going to make you tell me about it, not read it on that website.