Friday, August 17, 2007

Today is...

the final day i am at the church until i come back for Thanksgiving. Looking back at this summer it has had so many "up" days i cant really remember any "downers". Ive spent many days with close good friends, i have to say in your face Brian Simmons the friends i had in high school and i are still as close as ever. Death will be the only thing could possibly end this friendship. I for the last month have almost been dreading going back to the Cade, different reasons, but after attending the elders meeting this last Tuesday, i realized that any fears or apprehensions ive had are just things that will try and keep me off my walk to my ultimate goal...finishing the race. i find this passage in the bible so cool. Acts 20:24 says "However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." this life i have chosen well i guess our Father has chosen is so exciting and scary at the same time...i dont know im kinda rambling. This summer has been great being able to work with the youth and going to Tuba and to SBC are allows super huge blessings for me, this race im on is a lonely one right now, but He continues to strengthen me and i feel it at the most perfect of times...

thats all i got God's timing is perfect. His path for me is Perfect...but still i ask for more..im an idiot

Pray hard and Hold on to Jesus

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweeeeet!