Monday, August 20, 2007

The Cade....


There is something different about cascade this year. Ive been here 2 and a 1/2 days so far, but for some reason i feel different. I see all these new freshman, and old faces, i for some reason feel older. Much older. i have never really ever felt this way before. i am not sure how i feel about this. i know growing up is a part of life...is it my turn? there are many things that scare me about this. but then again they are so extremely exciting. i don't know. 300 is playing behind me. yeah. there are so many faces that make me happy to be back here. and yet there are a few that tear my heart apart. if you are one of those people im sorry for whatever it is that ive done, but im really not to blame here. thats all im going to say. this year is going to be interesting. I just opened a package of Wonka Bottle Caps, i always forget that i love them: i think thats how i feel about the cade. i always forget that i love this place more than i think i do. its still early and 300 is on. so peace out for now

Pray hard and Hold on to Jesus

1 comment:

me said...

the Cade hmm. Well, as residing g-ma (although technically jew-chmeez is on the 5-year plan, too)I am here to encourage you-

Peter Pan is everybody's favorite.