Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Dear Readers,

Today starts the beginning of a new style of blogging. I start with this, it is a pledge to you the readers, to my fellow students, to the faculty and staff of Cascade College. I refuse to let this mystical place die. I pledge with all my heart, strength, and mind to do everything in my power and the strength God will provide to save this place. 15 years ago upon this plot of earth Cascade College came to be. After 15 years according to people with check books it has ran its course. This is my time to be pissed so deal with it. But i see some thing different I see the Cade bursting into flames, and out of it a Phoenix will rise and join the ranks of the other Christian colleges and Universities. The words Goad used to comfort us on monday were beautiful, but i do not see cascade as a dying Hezekiah (i spelled that first try with out looking, see what we learn here). I see the story of Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah, we can change God's mind. Abraham went back and forth between God and the cities to find holy men. Well I have decided to take the position of Abraham, i have been pray and showing God the good, and fruitful things Cascade has to offer. I am praying specifically for Him to change his mind. I have a plan to save this place, all i ask is for you to stand with me. My friends i am going to need you more than ever, my colleagues here at cascade i am going to call on you in ways you think are harsh, i beg you please stand with me, and finally the staff and faculty all i ask from you i a prayerful mind and your love and compassion. thats all i got. i love you all.

these words are now more significant than any other time in my life...

Pray Hard and Hold On to Jesus.

forever and ever Amen.

No comments: