Saturday, February 16, 2008

so im bored

Im so bored that i am writing a blog with out a cause, i usually have some life feeling or some super random thought that i want to share with the blogging community but this time im just going to talk. I just really really bored, its summit weekend here at the Cade, and its one of my lest favorite weekends in the lot of them. Punk high schoolers here to take up space. I hate it. all my friends are out whoring themselves the Cade machine, and i am sitting in my room listening to the Lost background menu music...its Hawaiian, speaking of Hawaiian i went to this place in the Clinton District of P-Town called Noho's its was amazing pricey but worth it. Gah im bored want to take some pictures but all my film is gone and i dont want to spend money on that right now. gah i want to blow up. thats it i guess. call me...

1 comment:

heather. said...

this weekend does suck. i'm glad you had really good hawaiian food. what are you doing wednesday for dinner? i have gift cards still and we should use it, eh?