Monday, February 4, 2008

I have a Dream...

so I haven't blogged in a very very long time. But anyways, So I'm in a place where I feel everything is fine. But I also have this eerie feeling this is just the calm before the storm. I don't know why I am so paranoid but I am. I also feel a bit lost at times, like I've loved being away for so long I don't know how to react to genuine people because I haven't seen them in so long. People really are lame, people will really let you down no matter what. I understand why God wants us to lean on Him and not on ourselves or others because we are bound to letting people down. I don't know anymore World Wide Web people suck, I have known this for a very very long time but I guess I still let myself hope that this world isn't as terrible as I see it, but then again I am let down. I do not understand people and their pettiness, why "Men" act like bitches, why "Women" are so snide behind each other, how people can just give up on dreams. Is this what we grew up so fast for? Is this really it? I can not believe that, for some reason I believe there is more. I really believe there really is more to me than there really is to me. (cheesy I know but move on.) There are no words to describe how scary that is to me, a life of monotony (<---I had to look that up to make sure I was using it right) God himself didnt want this for us, he gave us the spirit of desire for freedom and if we dont have it we go crazy and really lose sight of Him. I vow here and now not to let the pettiness of people the snideness of peoples pride and the deterioration of dreams contaminate my life. I will not sit to talk about differences in personality I will live mine, if I choose to not care about something let me not care, I dont make you, I will argue till the cows come home with you about it but will I care...no and i love it. ATTENTION TO THOSE WHO HAVE LOST SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS...YOU POOR POOR FOOLS EMBRACE AND ACCEPT THEM FOR YOU LIVE BUT ONCE AND AT THEN END WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE AND YOU STAND BEFORE GOD AND ASKS HOW YOU LIVED YOUR LIFE FOR HIM YOU CAN SAY FULFILLED. Dream people just Dream

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spencer i really love what you wrote! We are made for somthing more. The best we can do is put God first give Him our dumb dream so that He can give us his amazing dreams. I read this the other day 'For we know that if our earthyly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven.' 2 Corinthians 5:1-2. This verse reminds me why some days i long to be with God or like the verse says groan. So while i am on earth all i can do is try everyday to know more of God and grow closer to Him so that i can only just begin to try to be clothed with what God really has for us. Like i said i like what you wrote, its good to not just be content you should always want to be more. Terbert!

heather. said...

I agree, really I do. It's so hard to fully jump into the dream though when other things are interrupting it. These things aren't bad things, they're just... different. Sometimes they are gifts and blessings, they come from God and you have to have faith that he gave them for a reason and you should embrace it and take it and see where it goes. Yeah, it might alter your dream, but in the end, you will have come out ahead I truly believe. You can still have that dream, believe me it's there, they're just numerous paths one can take to obtain it.

On another note. Men are bitches, Women are evil. Horrible in fact because they fear losing things. Oh, so many things. They fear so much that they take wrong turns and say wrong words because they don't like interference of any kind. They say horrible things...or maybe it's just me. But they also do good in other ways. That is why we have forgiveness and grace; people aren't perfect...I'm not perfect.

I try to do good. It's hard. Satan knows the buttons to push...it's like he has them on speed dial.

I hope this make some sense, I'm rather tired so forgive me for the drivel you may think this is.